|“||I just went out on a little walk. You know, to get some fresh air.||”|
— Waffle, BFDIA 5b
Waffle is an armless rectangular beige waffle, with a chubby mouth, which is identical to Spongy's, considering Waffle's design was based off him, if not alike. Waffle has several square indents on the front and back of themself.
Waffle was going to get a redesign in "Chapter Complete" as a recommended character, similar to what happened to Tune in "Fashion For Your Face!". However, they couldn't get a design that felt right, so they reused their "Get in the Van" appearance.
- BFDI 15
- Waffle is a circular Belgian waffle.
- Waffle has arms.
- Waffle's color is tan.
- BFDI 23
- Waffle is poorly drawn.
- BFDIA 5a — BFDIA 5b
- Waffle is a rectangular egg waffle.
- Waffle has the same face as Spongy.
- Waffle loses their arms.
- Waffle's mouth is chubby.
- Waffle's color is cream.
Waffle is helpful and friendly. They also like to "catch fresh air", as evident in level 50 of BFDIA 5b.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Battle for BFB
- "Chapter Complete" (does not speak)
Battle for Dream Island
Waffle was part of the crowd of recommended characters in "Vomitaco".
Battle for Dream Island Again
Waffle was the top voted recommended character in "Get in the Van".
Waffle also appeared in BFDIA 5b as a minor character, initially appearing with Tune. Waffle was very friendly, and also gave some helpful info as to escaping Evil Leafy. Waffle had built a wall at Level 50, and eventually knocked it down. Their reasons for going to see their wall were "to get some fresh air" when an apprehensive Match asked them what they were doing there.
In BFDIA 5b, Waffle greets Book and tells her the way out of Evil Leafy. Waffle also tells her things about Lego Brick and Tune. When they're heading out, Waffle tells Book, Match, and Ice Cube that they're always welcome back.
In BFDIA 5b, Waffle explains to Book, Match, and Ice Cube that Lego Brick does often send people into his underground factory; however, Waffle says that Lego Brick is actually a "great guy" and that he only did that because he has a huge fear of dying, and that if they were nice to him instead, he would be nice to them back.
- In Cary Huang's playthrough of BFDIA 5b on Humany, Cary depicted Waffle's voice as similar to that of Spongy.
- Waffle and Spongy are the only two characters confirmed to use the squished cheeks mouth assets as their normal mouth assets.
- Waffle reappears in "Chapter Complete", reusing the same pose they were in when they appeared in "Get in the Van".