|“||Finally I am at peace.||”|
— Roboty, "Enter The Exit"
The Waterfall is a dark, gloomy and dreary forest where Roboty tends to escape to. He seems to have the ability to teleport there, as he did so right after he was eliminated, or this could be a dream place of Roboty, as a scene in Lick Your Way to Freedom possibly suggests. The actions that occur back in the real world also occur at the waterfall, such as when he got crushed by the jawbreaker, there was a later scene where he was damaged and was at the waterfall.
There is what appears to be a large plank bridging the gap between the two cliffs where Roboty perches on.
A similar (but not the same) area appears in the intro when all characters are shown. It contains a white river which might be from the waterfall itself.
He manages to get to the container of jawbreakers, but he gets crushed by Cloudy holding a jawbreaker.
A few minutes later, at the waterfall, he says "YIKES" in Morse code.
In "Four Goes Too Far", when Roboty gets voted out with 8254 votes, he was seen escaping to the same waterfall without saying goodbye, implying that he never enjoyed being on the show.
In "Enter the Exit", Roboty relaxes on the plank peacefully until he was sucked up by Four, who jumped next to him.
In "Don't Dig Straight Down", the waterfall makes a brief appearance as Woody is falling.
- The waterfall is only black, white, and gray.
- This may just be the natural aspect of it, or it may be a stylistic choice.
- Roboty, Four and Woody are the only people who have ever been there.
- As seen in "Don't Dig Straight Down", if you fall off the waterfall, it leads to BFDI APPISIOTE 225555555!!!!! which leads to one of Four's eyeballs.
- Also seen in "Don't Dig Straight Down", a deprecated garbage chute in Golf Ball's Underground Factory leads to the waterfall.
- Since the waterfall can be entered by going down the deprecated garbage chute, it might be far underground. This still doesn't explain how Roboty gets there.
- It is possible that the waterfall could be located in the same area where the intro takes place, as the landscape and coloring is very similar.
- It could possibly be based off of the Cascade Kingdom from Super Mario Odyssey, as the location looks similar and the game was released only a month before the Waterfall's first appearance.