|“||Oh, I don't know. I just don't know what I am, what my value is.||”|
X Finds Out His Value is an animation made by jacknjellify. The video includes the characters Four and X, who would later become hosts in BFB. It was released on December 31, 2008, an entire year before BFDI. It is an algebra math learning video for kids.
- Two (asset only)
- Eleven (asset only)
- Bubble (asset only)
- Pencil (asset only)
- The Huang twins were only 11 years old at the time of the animation's release.
- All of the numbers with voices sound somewhat like old BFDI voices.
- The area with the see-saws is called the Equation Playground.
- 8 turns lifeless after being grabbed by Four.
- X is equal to 7.
- The colors of the numbers are based on Minesweeper (except Five, who is based off a variant called Super Minesweeper).
- When X accidentally added 2x and 3x together, the equation in the middle didn't change.
- A clip from this video (showing Four, X, and Seven) appears in "Today's Very Special Episode", the fourth episode of BFB. It occurred during a modified version of this season's Cake at Stake intro.
- 0 and 9 are the only one digit numbers that didn't appear in the video since they don't exist in Minesweeper.
- 13 and 11 are the only two-digit numbers in the video, and since 13 has different colors, it might just be a group of one-digit numbers.
- However, there was another two-digit number, 14, which appeared as a recommended character in BFB 15, and was actually a character of its own and not a one-digit numbers group.
- The physics of levers are different in XFOHV from reality, different parts of the seesaw don't have a different effect on the amount the other side goes up.
- XFOHV probably doesn't take place in Goiky, nor does it take place in the same world.
- Jacknjellify celebrated the video's seventh anniversary with a Vine remixing it with the 2003 rap song "X Gon' Give It to Ya".
- XFOHV is the most viewed non-BFDI jacknjellify video as of July 2020, the only non-BFDI video out of the channel's Top 50 most viewed videos, and the channel's most viewed video from its first year, 2008.
References in Battle for Dream Island
XFOHV has been referenced several times in the Battle For Dream Island series.
- In "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?" (twice), "Bridge Crossing" and "Hurtful!", characters sing Four's song.
- In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", X says "Yay, yay, so much value" after receiving a basket from The Losers!.
- In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Four says to X "Well, I'm not the one who doesn't know their value." after X corrects him.
- In "Today's Very Special Episode", clips from the video was shown during the second Cake at Stake intro.
- The conversation X and Cloudy has in "Enter the Exit" features some homages to Four and X's like how they both talk near a tree and how X and Four starts the conversation with "(insert character here), what's wrong?"
- The beginning of the video was referenced in "X Marks the Spot", re-enacted with Firey and Four.
- In Thanks for 600,000 subscribers!, a clip from XFOHV is shown while mentioning that Jacknjellify forgot Seven for 11 years.
- In Lo-Fi Beats to Yoyle To — BFB 21 on Friday, July 3, X is shown listening to music at the equation playground with Six blows bubbles like their appearance here.
- Thanks for 700,000 subscribers! (Leafy Plush & BFB 22 on July 24) has many X Finds Out His Value references:
- Four once again sings the song he sung here while he was climbing a mountain.
- Four mentions that he's going to the equation playground to tell 7 that Jacknjellify reached 700,000 subscribers.
- Eight is mad at Four for calling them heavy.