Bubble affected by Yoyle Metal
Transition metal (likely)
|“||Oh yeah, the yoyleberry has some extreme side-effects, sorry.||”|
- It is unknown if Yoyle Metal can be made in any other way. or what materials it is made of.
- It is unfreezable, although normal metal is.
- However, this has only been tested using Freeze Juice, so it is possible that it could still be frozen through other means.
- When turned into Yoyle Metal, Bubble is called Metal Ball (as a recommended Character, and by Firey Speaker Box).
- The Recovery Centers do not keep the Yoyle Metal on someone if they die, making it the only way to get rid of the effect.
- However, in the BFDIA 6 deleted scenes, Fries says he has an Anti-Yoyler, which reverses the effect. However, it is unknown if this device exists in canon.
- Yoyle Metal also affects hosts.
- It is extremely heavy, as seen in The Glistening while Bubble is trying to jump.
- It can affect any object, even if they are already metal.
- Yoyle Metal appears to be the same color on the fixed TLC but different when in object form.
- Yoyle Metal has affected eleven contestants and one host so far.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.