It first appeared in "The Long-lost Yoyle City", where it was shown as a high mountain when the FreeSmarters and W.O.A.H. Bunch climb up, the sun rises and sets over and over again, while the ground turns from purple to green to white. At the "summit", there is a rod extending up to space with a "↑ Summit" flag.
The real summit is located all the way up at the top of the rod. There are rainbow roads that connect somewhere in the rod to the real summit.
- This mountain is not to be confused with the mountain that Snowball bumped into in "Take the Plunge: Part 1" or the mountain for the skiing contest in "Crybaby!".
- It could've been the same mountain though, but this is just speculation.
- In Carykh's "More Yoyle City Stuff" video, he explained the height of Yoyle Mountain which is 18,307 ft. (5,580 meters) placing 206th of all the other mountains in the real world.
- "Yoyle Summit" is not the real summit. In Katyj98's (a BFDI fan) YouTube video, he explains that a summit is the natural top of a mountain.
- Yoyle Mountain appeared in the background of "Getting Teardrop to Talk" when Flower was asking Black Hole to open a jar of Cyanide.