|“||Oh yeah. The Yoyleberry has some extreme side effects. Sorry.||”|
Yoyleberries are a kind of fictional fruit in Battle for Dream Island. They are used to make Yoylecake and Yoylestew, and they can also be eaten fresh. They are commonly found (and so far, only found) in bushes located in Yoyleland, but can of course be grown from the seeds of another Yoyleberry. Though it was mentioned as an ingredient for Yoylecake before in "Don't Pierce My Flesh", its official appearance was in "Get Digging", when Gelatin, Needle, and Puffball went to Yoyleland to collect the berries to make Yoylestew for the contest.
The Yoyleberries first appeared in "The Glistening". The Yoyleberries have a purple, small berry appearance. They turn anyone who eats them to Yoyle Metal in seconds, which means they can't jump high or run. The same applies for the food it's made with (e.g. Yoylecake). The Yoyleberries are only found in Yoyleland, in the Yoylebushes, where they grow.
- It's unknown how Yoyleberries grow in Yoyleland, because the lack of sunlight there does not allow potatoes to grow.
- It may be because potatoes need more sun to grow.
- Or Yoyleberries are adapted to the environment of Yoyleland.
- Yoyleberries made a cameo in "The JingJing Squisher (10 year anniversary)", where Ruby said she loves them.
- Yoyleberry appeared as a recommended character in "Getting Teardrop to Talk". But like any other food made with Yoyleberries (e.g. Yoylecake and Yoyle Pie) are cardboard cutouts.
|Locations||Grotato Farm, Science Museum, Yoyle City, Yoyle City Buildings, Yoyle Mountain, Yoyle Tower, Yoyleland|
|Items||Leafy's Map, Yoyleberry, Yoylecake, Yoyleseeds, Yoylestew|
|Others||Yoyle Metal, Yoylese|